April 3, 2008

Bosques de mi Mente - Trenes de Juguete

Artist: Bosques de mi Mente
Album: Trenes de Juguete
Year: 2008
Genre:Piano,Instrumental











With the words of artist...


"My first album, a set of minimalism songs. Recorded with little resources but much illusion in my house, Toy Trains is a look back to my childhood, and the little memories I keep through the routine, work, responsibilities and all the burdens of us, adults... A nostalgic view of a happier epoch.

Bosques de mi Mente (Forests of my Mind) is my solo project, born in 2007. For me is a way to explore concepts like minimalism, climax, repetition, atmosphere, time, silence, stasis, noise, musique concrÈte and many more...

Music is art, a subjective expression of reality, and as such it enriches everyone that listen, so I think each form of art should be available for everyone, and that's why my music is under Creative Commons licenses, allowing you to download, share, copy and distribute it.


Contact:
bosquesdemimente(at)gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/bosquesdemimente"

DOWNLOAD

 


Disclaimer: MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only and are not to be sold or traded in any way, shape, or form -- if you like it, buy it! All rights are retained by the respective artists featured. If you are an artist (or represent an artist) being featured and want me to take down a link, let me know and it will be removed immediately.